SSIP Upcoming MeetingsAt present due to COVID 19 restrictions all Full Forum Meetings are being held remotely via Microsoft Teams.
2022 Meeting dates:
- 17 February 2022 - Full Forum Meeting
- 07 April 2022 - Board Meeting
- 19 May 2022 - Full Forum Meeting
- 14 July 2022 - Board Meeting
- 15 September 2022 - Full Forum Meeting
- 13 October 2022 - Board Meeting
- 17 November 2022 - Full Forum Meeting
The SSIP Board is made up by a number of our members who give their time ensuring that the SSIP full forum is run efficiently and in the best interest of the members.
By attending board meetings and full forum meetings throughout the year, the Board are able to ensure the full forum is acting with the best interest of its members and the industry as a whole.
There are usually four Board meetings per year, where the accounts, correspondence, industry issues and any member problems are discussed and decisions made on what actions should be taken. The Board works effectively as it is made up by members working in all aspects of the industry our members represent.
Current members are:
• Eleanor Eaton, CQMS Ltd (SSIP Chair)
• Dale Jones, Alcumus Safecontractor (SSIP Vice-Chair)
• Alex Minett, CHAS
• Andy Carroll, Laing O’Rourke
• Carl Bartlett, Hire Association Europe
• Gary Jones (GJ), Federation of Certification Bodies
• Martin Wraith, IPAF Rental
• Mike Wood, Constructionline
• Nick Wright, NQA Global
• Rebecca Crossland, Actuate UK
• Tony Seddon, FASET
• Tracey Barber, British Assessment Bureau
The SSIP Full Forum comprises of representatives from all Members and organisations accepted for other memberships, with additional representation from HSE and others. There are usually three meetings per year for all Forum Members to enable all of our members to discuss developments within SSIP, industry best practice and our Corporate Values.