SSIP Upcoming Meetings
2023 Meeting dates:
- 12 October 2023 - Board Meeting
- 16 November 2023 - Full Forum Meeting
2024 Meeting dates:
- Board Meeting
- 18 January 2024
- 18 April 2024
- 11 July 2024
- 10 October 2024
- Full Forum Meeting
- 07 March 2024
- 20 June 2024
- 14 November 2024
board The Forum Management Group (FMG) / Board of Directors
The SSIP Board is made up by a number of our members who give their time ensuring that the SSIP full forum is run efficiently and in the best interest of the members.
By attending board meetings and full forum meetings throughout the year, the Board are able to ensure the full forum is acting with the best interest of its members and the industry as a whole.
There are usually four Board meetings per year, where the accounts, correspondence, industry issues and any member problems are discussed and decisions made on what actions should be taken. The Board works effectively as it is made up by members working in all aspects of the industry our members represent.
Current board members are:
- Eleanor Eaton, CQMS Ltd (SSIP Chair)
- Phil Hallgate, National House Building Council (SSIP Vice-Chair)
- Dale Jones, Alcumus Safecontractor
- Alex Minett, CHAS
- Mike Wood, Constructionline
- Donn Houldsworth, 3 Core2 Certification Ltd
- Rebecca Crossland, Actuate UK
- Tony Seddon, FASET
- Carl Bartlett, Hire Association Europe
- Martin Wraith, IPAF Rental
- Kevin Horner, Laing O’Rourke
- Howard Button, National Federation of Demolition Contractors
The SSIP Full Forum comprises of representatives from all Members and organisations accepted for other memberships, with additional representation from HSE and others.
There are usually three meetings per year for all Forum Members to enable all of our members to discuss developments within SSIP, industry best practice and our Corporate Values.