SSIP AssessorsAll Registered Members & Certification Body Members must ensure their assessors have adequate knowledge, experience and competence to undertake appropriate assessments in line with their threshold requirements.
- All Assessors shall comply with the Assessor qualifications detailed within the SSIP Rules and Bylaws.
- All Assessors shall complete the 1-day SSIP Assessor Training Course
- All Assessors shall complete the Refresher Training course on a three-yearly basis and within 3 years of the initial 1-day SSIP Assessor Training Course (foundation)
- All Registered Members and Certification Body Members shall ensure their Assessors have the appropriate knowledge, experience and competence of the applicant sector to undertake an appropriate assessment in line the the SSIP threshold standard.
- All Registered Members and Certification Body Members shall ensure their Assessors have no conflict of interests in performing their assessments of organisations.
- An Assessor may not be allocated to a supplier if they have worked for, provided training or provided consultancy to that supplier within the previous two years.
- All Assessors who are tasked to complete an application beyond their skills, knowledge and experience must be instructed to pass it to a manager or colleague for action.
- All Assessors will be active in CPD.